Warning: This warm dip is highly addictive.
While you may want to eat this in one sitting, that is probably a terrible idea. I recommend sharing with at least one friend.
Crockpot Sausage Dip
- Turn crockpot on lowest setting (if you’re impatient, turn it on warmer- but keep an eye on the contents)
- Place 2 bricks of cream cheese in crockpot
- Cook/brown 1 pound of mild to hot ground sausage; then add to crockpot
- Add 1 can of Rotel
- Add a 1/4 of diced jalapeños
- Heat until cream cheese is softened and mixture can be easily stirred.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, tortilla chips, or just grab a spoon!
To spice it up (or down) vary the amount of jalapeños and type of Rotel. In lieu of Rotel, you may also use salsa, but drain excess liquid first.